About the position
We are seeking a highly motivated and collaborative Senior DevOps Engineer with experience in public cloud providers and infrastructure-as-code (IaC) tools such as Terraform. The ideal candidate will possess excellent prioritization skills, be a skilled communicator, and have a strong work ethic to work on complex projects with diverse stakeholders. While experience with public cloud providers and IaC tools is a must, we are open to candidates who may not meet all of our other requirements but have a proven track record of delivering results. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals and grow your career, we encourage you to apply and join us on our journey.
- Develop and maintain our cloud infrastructure and automation frameworks
- Implement and manage the CI/CD pipelines
- Monitor and troubleshoot system and application issues
- Ensure high availability and scalability of our cloud-based services
- Design and implement security controls to protect our infrastructure and data
- Provide guidance and support to other members of the team
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in DevOps and cloud computing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- At least 6 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or relevant field.
- Proven experience with public cloud providers, preferably GCP
- Proficiency in containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with networking principles such as TCP/IP, DNS, and load balancing.
- Proficiency in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) technologies, such as Terraform or others.
- Experience in designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Github Actions or CircleCI to ensure high-quality code is delivered continuously.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Tel Aviv, Israel