About the position
We’re looking for brilliant data engineers to join our rapidly growing team.
You will join a team consisting of senior software and data engineers that drive our data platform from data acquisition, to processing and enrichment and all the way to business insights. You will join an early stage team and company and will have a major impact on the decisions and architecture of our various products.
- Design and build data acquisition pipelines that acquire, clean, and structure large datasets to form the basis of our data platform and IP
- Design and build data pipelines integrating many different data sources and forms
- Define architecture, evaluate tools and open source projects to use within our environment
- Develop and maintain features in production to serve our customers
- Collaborate with product managers, data scientists, data analysts and full stack engineers to deliver our product to top tier retail customers
- Take a leading part in the development of our enterprise-grade technology platform and ecosystem
- Harmonize and clean large datasets from different sources
- At least 6 years of experience with data engineering in Python (or equivalent language)
- At least 3 years of experience with data projects from early-stage concept to production rollouts.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Google GCP, Azure), working on production payloads on large scale and complexity. Experience in working with Docker/Kubernetes is a big advantage.
- Hands-on experience with relevant tools (Jupyter notebooks, Anaconda etc)
- Hands-on experience with data pipeline building specifically on cloud infrastructure
- Advantage: Hands-on experience with data science tools, packages, and frameworks
- Advantage: Hands-on experience with ETL Flows
Tel Aviv, Israel