Harmonya is the all-in-one AI-powered product data enrichment, categorization, and insights platform for retailers and brands. Based in New York with an office in Tel Aviv, the company builds revolutionary technologies and tools to help its customers realize their full potential through deeper product understanding. Harmonya transforms static, commoditized product data into a dynamic resource to enrich, categorize, and draw insights from products and help Fortune 500 CPGs and retailers grow their businesses.
About the Role
As our first Product Marketing hire, you will have the exciting opportunity to build the product marketing function at Harmonya working cross-functionally with product, customer success, sales, and marketing. You will play a critical role in driving the success of our go-to-market strategy by developing compelling product narratives, bringing products to market, creating fun & engaging content, and establishing the voice of our brand.
You will report directly to the VP of Marketing based in NYC. This is a hybrid role - while we are predominantly WFH, you will be expected to occasionally travel to the office located in Midtown, Manhattan.
We are very excited to bring this role into the organization and we can’t wait to meet you.
- Develop and execute product marketing plans that align with Harmonya's overall marketing strategy and business goals.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the product and marketing teams, ensuring that marketing campaigns are aligned with product updates and releases.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Harmonya's target customers, including their needs, behaviors, and preferences.
- Lead the development of buyer personas and messaging frameworks that effectively communicate Harmonya's value proposition to target audiences.
- Create and manage product marketing content, including website copy, blog posts, case studies, videos, and other materials that drive engagement and conversions.
- Work with the broader marketing team to develop and execute campaigns that drive demand for Harmonya's products and services.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics, including website traffic, engagement, and conversion rates, and adjust strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Conduct consumer research and competitive analysis to inform the value proposition development of new products and features.
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans for new product launches, including positioning, messaging, and promotional strategies.
- Collaborate with the marketing and design team to develop high-impact marketing campaigns, including in-app communication, social media, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Track and analyze campaign performance, providing actionable insights and recommendations for optimization.
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in a startup or high-growth environment.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to inform decision-making.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Experience with content marketing and developing content strategies is highly desirable.
- Experience in the CPG/ Retail industries is a major plus.
- Experience in B2B software and enterprise sales motions a major plus.
The anticipated salary range for this role is between $110,000-$160000, actual starting pay may vary based on a range of factors which can include experience, skills, and scope.
This role is eligible to participate in Harmonya's carry program and various benefit and perquisite plans including health, dental, vision, 401k match, vacation, and sick leave.